Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Radio Station Are You On?

I may not finish this whole subject due to it being 1:50 am, but wanted to start anyway.

Ask yourself, are your thoughts and actions positive, expansive, abundant, and prosperous? Or, are your thoughts of debt, dread, scarcity, and loss?

About 6 - 7 years ago, while I was meditating and looking for the nooks and cranny spaces in my own subconscious, that can sabotage my life in subtle ways, I saw a radio in my mind's eye. It had a dial (dates me, doesn't it?), and the dial was set in the middle of two radio stations. One was "abundance" and the other was "scarcity."

The dial kept going back and forth, and on each station the same words ran through my mind.

The "Abundance" station played: I have more than enough, money and prosperity is abundant, I attract what I want, I love myself, I am at peace, I am in the moment....etc.

The "Scarcity" station played: Your car payment is due in two days, where is the money coming from, how am I going to make the rent on time, money doesn't grow on trees, I will never be able to buy a house in this area......etc.

As the dial was on either one of these stations, the music/thoughts were clear and strong, but I noticed as the dial moved between the two, I heard "static".

During this meditation and vision, it became clear that I have a choice of what radio station to listen too, and I asked myself, which radio station "served my life?" Of course it was the "Abundance" station, but I realized that I had been practicing "static," and sending this static to my inner self (sub-conscious), and to the universe. How can the universe help me if I keep sending the same static?

I also knew that if I stayed on the "Scarcity" station, the music I would hear was debt, sadness, I can't pay that bill, I wish I had more money and time.

Our subconscious and the universe hear whatever station or static we send out, and will give us whatever is the steady signal, or song.

Uh Oh, it is 2:20 am, I better stop. To be continued.

No comments: