Saturday, November 14, 2009

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION STILL GOING

How many of you don't like your birthday, or even plan to celebrate your life?? I encourage you to think about how lucky we are to be above ground, have people who love us (yes you do), and no matter what is happening in your life, it is YOUR LIFE ... no one can live YOUR LIFE. No one is the boss of you, and nobody can take your birthday away. Spend your time on this planet in JOY ... looking forward to your birthday, and start planning YOUR CELEBRATION!! Don't wait for those "bench mark" birthdays, i.e., 21, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and beyond. Every year!! CELEBRATE!!!!

Ask yourself, "if I planned for my birthday,and knew exactly what I WANT TO DO, how would I carry it off or really make it happen"? How you do that is to "think" and talk about your birthday in a way that your voice has excitement in it. Start to "manifest" and "create" that perfect birthday celebration. Just take one birthday in your life and do this, and the joy you will feel will be so profound that you will continue looking forward to your birthdays ... because YOU CREATED something of magic.

If in doubt how to do this, other than my above suggestion, I hope you contact me, or comment on this subject.

I LOVE MY BIRTHDAYS ... and ALWAYS announce it to people around me (not to receive gifts other than the JOY I feel), and imagine how I want to celebrate. People that are close to me know that this is a truth, and I start this about 3-4 months before my special event.

Many blessings to all of you.

No comments: