Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life Goes On

Life goes on, whether we resist or accept the journey willingly.

I have not been on my blog for so long, and have missed writing to whomever might want to read, and might be interested in my life .... I hope whatever I write, will remind you that you are not alone. Not only are we all connected by experiences, heritage and just the fact we are human, but we are also connected in spirit. You already know that I am a Universal, woo woo, ethereal thinker...or others might call "new ager". New Age seems like a weird term for all that has existed before this incarnation, and what exists into infinity. Oops, here I go getting outside the box. I love it...it feels great!!

I am going to write about depression soon, but not today. I want to briefly catch you up to the last two months or so.

I had 4 or more gall bladder attacks (full of gall stones) since Feb 2nd (lost count). I went on a Cabo San Lucas vacation, and ended up calling the hotel doctor the first night. I did not remember we had a gall bladder, let alone, how it serves us. God the pain. I do not have health insurance, so the emergency rooms gave me antibiotics and pain medication, told me to eat low fat foods, and get a doctor to order the surgery (elective surgery unless you are near death)!! By the time the last attack happened on April 4th ... the doctors finally said, my gall bladder had to come out.

I was to have laproscopic (sp?) surgery, but once they got "in", my poor gall bladder was so infected and "angry", that they had to do general surgery. I have a wonderful family and girlfriends that rallied to my aid and care. This past Thursday I got my staples and drain removed. OMG .. removing that tubing felt really weird and not comfortable at all!! Now I feel as if I am really healing. I do not have a lot of physical energy, dealing with discomfort every where, and can only sleep on my back for now (ugh). I am so glad I do not take pain medications ... I can meditate again.

It was really different to have all this time on my hands, and not be able to focus on meditation,reading, TV, emails, blog, etc. I kept falling asleep, or not being able to center myself.

Even though I have gone through a lot in my life, including this latest health challenge, I know that I am blessed and am so grateful for all of you ... my family .. friends...and my clients.

I have more living and loving to do, and I want to also share what the "other side" has to say to all of us.

Many blessings dear ones.

T

No comments: