Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

I woke up well rested, still a little sore in the surgery area, and at peace with myself. Healing perfectly....

One thing I learned on my journey called life, is that every cell, organ. etc., in our bodies, have memories, thoughts, feelings, and want to serve us in the healthiest way possible. I realized after my first gall bladder attack, that I did not even remember its existence ... or the reason it completed my perfect body. I went on the net and read everything I could find about why we have a gall bladder, and the function of serving us ... and the close relationship it has with our liver...

It is then, that I went into a deep meditation, brought my internal body into my minds eye, and gave grateful thanks for all that it has given me; support through stress, yo yo dieting throughout my life, lack of water (was not a great water drinker), and for forgetting its existence. I gave forgiveness to myself for my oversight and abuse, and asked for blessings in releasing this organ from my body. I stayed in intimate relationship with my image and feelings, and after 30 minutes went by, I received the following answer (there is more, but for the sake od the reader, I am writing a shortened version). "I came into life with you and served your elimination system". "I broke down all that would not serve you in support of a healthy body". "I felt your pain even when you did not know you were in pain (emotional)". "I know you love me, and I am ready to be released now". "I do not have to be in your body to serve my purpose". "I love you too".

I know the above dialogue with an organ in ones body might seem a little "out there". For me, it is a truth, and a reminder, that no matter how I have the blessings of being able to feel, see and know other beings, in other dimensions, ..........that the health of my physical body is directly related to how "I treat it" in this dimension.

Much love and blessings,

T

No comments: