Thursday, October 2, 2008

It Has Been Awhile

Hello Everyone,

I have missed my blog.

Not everyone will have experienced or understand what has been happening to me, but I want to catch you up anyway. I am writing about "Depression". I hope, sharing my story, will help you understand yourself, a friend, co-worker, or family member. Of course not everyone on the planet has "depression", but more people than you might realize.

Depression runs in some of the women in my family. I am sure some of them in the past, were not diagnosed as such, due to the ignorance of the time. As many of you have seen on a TV ad, that depression touches everyone around you. I can attest this is true.

I was diagnosed with depression in 1982. It is a long story, which I will write about in the future.

No comments: